Sunday 30 March 2014

Mother's Day🌸

I spent Mother's Day with my mum, we started off my relaxing and eating Mother's Day chocolates. Then we walked to out local cemetery to visit my childminder who sadly pasted away in 2012, 6 days before my birthday. My family were very close to her as she only lived down the road.

R.I.P Jan Wilson, GBNF


After this and a little cry, me and my mum drove to my Nan's house and spent a few hours at her and my granddads farm. My cousins live next door and I hardly ever see them, so I played football and a role-play office game we played when we were younger. 

It was a very successful trip as my grandparents gave me £10, nice.
We spent the evening eating a roast dinner and eating more chocolates. We took many selfies and watched to many films! 

I love you mum 

My heart goes out to those who are spending Mother's Day without their mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment